Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dan

I met Dan at The Toronto Downtown Record Show. What caught my eye was his collection of autographed albums, including quite a mix of artists, from Little Richard to Simple Minds and George Thorogood. But the last album in the crate was Wreckless Eric. The odd thing is that I'd downloaded one of their tracks called (I'd go the) Whole Wide World a while back because I heard it in a great movie. Dan didn't know this quirky little music tidbit, I couldn't remember all the details when I first talked with Dan. I made a point of going back to Dan and telling him it was Fill Ferrell who sung it in Stranger than Fiction Dan has a massive vinyl collection and got most of the autographs himself. Dan is also president of a record company called Flaming Cheese. Thanks for hamming it up for the camera Dan !

No comments:

Post a Comment