Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kooper bed time ?


Kooper bed time ? - #214/365, originally uploaded by PJMixer.
We don't allow Kooper upstairs very often, so lying in my daughter's bed was a bit of a treat (as you see from is look). I have to say that Kooper is pretty good at looking at the camera and of course, very photogenic, like the rest of my family.

I shot this with my 50mm standing on the bed so it was a little hard to compose and depth of field was a little out of my control being so close to the subjects. I took a few other shots where my daughter was looking at the camera and she was out of focus, which didn't seem right. But this one, where she is a more casual background observer, rather than primary subject works quite nicely with the depth of field.

No comments:

Post a Comment