Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tom at home - #112/365

Tom at home - #112/365 by PJMixer
Tom at home - #112/365, a photo by PJMixer on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I had spotted Tom's shop the week before and made a point of stopping by to take some exterior shots of his interesting looking Ironman shop. As I was taking a few shots, Tom popped out, said hi and opened his front door. I took that as an invitation and walked in to find myself in his combined shop and home. We chatted a while about my stranger project and he told me a funny story about an incident in Greece taking a photo of a policeman on a motercycle. Someone out there may recognize Tom as part of the Junk Raiders reality TV show cast. Out of the shot is a cozy cat on his couch and a German Shepherd that appeared friendly but suspected doubled as a guard dog. I think his home shows what a true character Tom is. TV star, wrought iron blacksmith and a true friendly stranger. So happy I stopped by and very pleased with the photos.
Tom
Ironman

No comments:

Post a Comment