Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paula

I stepped out at lunch today to try and grab a snow flurry shot (didn't get one), but I ended up meeting Paula as she was walking her dog Molly. As you can probably guess, her hat got my attention - I love seeing people where bright colours in the winter !

We talked about dogs a little bit and I found out there are a few off-leash downtown dog parks. We also talked a little about photography - Paula just got a a new Canon dSRL (5D Mark II I think, lucky her), but she said she found it a little challenging taking photos while walking her dog - I agreed with her on that one ! She also told me about the Toronto Photo Walks (torontophotowalks.ca/) group on Flickr - I may join them on Saturday in the Beaches ! Hoping to connect with Paula on Flickr.

I'm so glad I stopped Paula and asked for a photograph, much more rewarding than a picture of the snow.

Paula is #38 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100Strangers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment