Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kooper's birthday


Kooper's birthday - #164/365, originally uploaded by PJMixer.
Our Australian Shepherd Kooper turned one year old today. My wife bought him some treat and toys and he had a fantastic time ripping off all the wrapping.

As you can see, my home has a lot of dark wood, so I always have to be very careful with the image optimization settings and in many cases the wood appears way too red with high saturation or contrast settings. So I edit the JPGs or use the RAW images most of the time. I got lucky here, perhaps because I was lower to the ground and the bounced difused flash was a little less strong than if I'd been standing up and/or the angles worked in my favour. Regardless, I liked the dog action, angle, colour and exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment