Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toilet paper fashion window

You may have seen advertising for Cashmere bathroom tissue where the paper is used to make beautiful fashion pieces. Well, the flagship Bay store downtown has a window display showing some of the work from fashion designers. I must say it's pretty impressive stuff.

Lighting was a little tricky so I used the custom WB setting using a piece of white flooring and let my camera calculate the WB. There was more of a pink hue in person, but I'm pleased with the colour reproduction and the blue effect of the window. By the way, there is a rear window where I'm shooting from - I'm not actually in the window display !

Although there isn't a lot of the fashion immediately visible in this tight frame, the reflection shows much more detail. And to round it off, I thought the gaze from the girl on the right gave the whole shot a fairytale feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment