Thursday, October 28, 2010

What the big secret, Victoria ?

I heard yesterday that a couple of Angel models from Victoria Secret would be making an appearance today. So I came to the office armed with my best camera gear hoping to look like a pro photog worthy of a smile. The show has moved inside from yesterday and security and photo policies are pretty strict. The ladies will be in person from 5-7pm tonight, but there's a strict no photo policy, so it's highly unlikely you'll see a shot of the Angels here. I'm not exactly certain what all these line ups are for, but I thought I'd grab a shot from the third floor. I managed to snap this one before security told me there was no photography for the event - wow, that's strict - one floor up and outside the store !

As I only had time to grab this one shot, I took the liberty of straightening it a little and making a slight crop to bring the poster into the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment