Friday, November 19, 2010

Yonge morning man


Yonge morning man, originally uploaded by PJMixer.
was up early to drop our car off at the local garage and noticed the sun shining on the North York towers on the walk back home. I waited for some traffic to clear at the traffic lights where I stood in the middle of the street. My street is just at the first traffic light in the shot. After the shot I walked up the right (East) side of Yonge street and bumped into a neighourhood friend. I just realized his car is actually in the shot - the beautiful Audi S5 turning onto the side street on the East side - he was making his Starbucks morning run. I thought about cropping out the close cars on the left, but I like the wider shot and it looks like the lady driver is looking at the crossing man in her side mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment